Communications assists companies in developing their shareholder annual reports. It can play a turnkey role
or participate at various stages in conceptualizing, drafting and commenting on company-produced drafts and production.
Jeff Bogart is the author of “Preparing Annual Reports,”
published as a chapter in The Handbook of Executive Communication (Dow Jones/Irwin). Examples of his annual report work include:
- For a utility company, concept development and drafting, including a special section on economic development. For a chemicals conglomerate, concept development, drafting, including a special section on product development,
and overseeing the design.
- For a software company, concept development, drafting, including capsule case histories highlighting products in use,
and working with the company's designer.
- For an apparel manufacturer emerging from bankruptcy, an expanded 10-K wrap, including pages featuring its clothing
lines, and overseeing the design.
- For a telecommunications company, drafting, including a review of operations in the U.S., Europe and Australia. For an innovative instrument manufacturer, drafting, including an essay on the market for its product
and a series of case histories.
Click here to see Annual Report examples
© 2009-20 by Bogart Communications.
All rights reserved. Permission is granted to reproduce this page and material on it provided proper credit
Bogart Communications * Ste. 501, 400 High Point Drive, Hartsdale, NY 10530 * Phone:
(914) 478-5577 * E-mail: Info@bogart.cc